The iQ Rangefinder with new LCD technology is our most advanced Laser Rangefinder for tour caddies and players. iQ's Active Brightness Control Viewfinder is designed to offer the advantages of both conventional LCD and LED display in order to provide better visibility and contrast in varying light conditions. Weighing less than 1/2 lb., the iQ fits in your pocket and is capable of ranging more than 1/2 mile. With iQ, know your carry distance to the target every time to speed up play and simplify club choice for any shot.
iQ calculates distance to the target based on incline or decline data as well as the actual distance to the target, taking the guesswork out of your club choice and speeding up play. Both distances are locked into the reticle by acquiring your distance and releasing the power button. iQ has a measurement range of 11 to 915 yards.
- 6X Magnification
- Wider and Brighter field of view
- Fast, simple one-touch measurements
- Nikon's First Target Priority Mode
- .1 yard increment reading on LCD *
- Waterproof and Fogproof - filled with nitrogen gas, sealed with O-rings (except battery chamber)
- Superior Multi-coated Nikon optics
- Long Eye Relief for eyeglass-wearer easy viewing
- Focusing diopter
- Capable of distancing different targets in succession by keeping the button pressed for :20 secs
- Compact, lightweight design
- Includes 3 volt CR2 lithium battery
©2010 Callaway Golf Company. Callaway, the Chevron device, Tour Tested, Caddie Approved and iQ are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Callaway Golf Company. Nikon is an official licensee of Callaway Golf Company. All Nikon trademarks are the property of Nikon Company. The device does not conform to the Rules of Golf, but may still be used for practice and course measurement. Users should review USGA rule 14-3 and consult with their local golf course(s).