Win with Power and Precision. Tighter Shots. Shorter Putts. Lower Scores.
What truly sets the RAZR X Forged Irons apart is the unique Triple Net Forging process. Not only does it yield superior feel and aesthetics, it allows for the high performance Tour CC Grooves that were used to win two majors in 2010. Constructed of 1020 carbon steel, these elite-level irons provide superior feedback and have all the classic aesthetics highly skilled players demand for precise workability.
- Tour CC Grooves (Irons): The highest performing grooves only achievable in forged clubs. By tightly spacing up to 30% more conforming grooves, the clubs generate increased spin for aggressive shot-making.
- Forged 1020 Carbon Steel (Irons): Renown by better players for its feedback and feel, Callaway’s Triple Net Forging ensures tight tolerances which can’t be achieved with conventional methods.
- New Tour-Inspired Head Shape (Irons): In addition to a thin topline, narrow sole and short blade length, the clubhead has a higher, squared-off toe and a sharper leading edge for precision and workability.
- Zero Roll Design (Hybrids): Clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, increasing distance with softer landings.
- Aggressive VFT® Technology (Hybrids): Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot, generating hotter ball speeds for longer distance.
- Inertia Driven Design (Hybrids): Increased head size of the standard model creates better forgiveness, producing shots that fly higher, longer and straighter.
- Tour Models (Hybrids): Feature less offset to enhance workability.
- Set Options (Irons): Also available in standard RAZR X Forged Irons including long irons instead of hybrids, and RAZR X Forged Irons/RAZR X Hybrids Combo Set including RAZR X Hybrids.
If you would like to customize this Combo Set, please call